Men’s Anger Management /Domestic Violence Intervention Group
The Anger Management/Domestic Violence Intervention group runs on Monday evenings from 6:30 to 8:00pm.
- Understanding anger: creating a foundation
- Abuse and domestic violence issues
- Understanding our needs
- Anger expression
- Identifying warning signs
- Distorted thinking styles
- Cycle of Violence
- Power and Control issues
- Relational Terrorism
- Conflict and conflict resolution skills
- Collaborative Problem Solving Strategies
The group is open to all men who believe they may benefit from anger management/domestic violence counselling.
Those who have been charged are welcome.
To register please call Eldon Pullman at 204-663-0050 or sign up below.
Women seeking anger management
Anger management for women is provided on an individual basis. The same material is covered as in the group sessions for men.
Men seeking anger management
For those men who cannot attend the group sessions Monday evenings, individual sessions are available.