Anger Management Groups
For women seeking anger management, individual sessions are available.
Please call the office to make an appointment.
The anger management/domestic violence intervention group runs on
Monday evenings from 6:30 to 8:00 pm. You may start on any Monday evening.
Please call the office to register.
- Understanding anger: creating a foundation
- Understanding our needs
- Anger expression
- Identifying warning signs
- Distorted thinking styles
- Abuse and domestic violence issues
- Cycle of violence
- Power and control issues
- Relational Terrorism
- Conflict and conflict resolution skills
- Collaborative Problem Solving Strategies
Group runs for five Monday evenings.
The group is open to all men who believe they may benefit from
anger management/domestic violence counselling.
Those who have been charged are welcome.
To register please call Eldon Pullman at Cornerstone Counselling Service